How to Change Rangefinder from Meters to Yards?
Being a hunter or golfer, you might be aware of the importance of a rangefinder. It is the finest tool that will make your hunting easy and enjoyable. With this portable device, you can effortlessly measure long distances in meters. But the question is how to change the rangefinder from meters to yards.
As rangefinders show the measurement readings in meters, you can change the setting. It is not as difficult as it first appears. You will need to do this by going to the settings menu and choosing the option to switch to the mode. All that is left to do is choose yards as the unit of measurement.
The settings on the rangefinders can be different according to the model. So, I am going to describe different methods to change settings in different rangefinder models.
Change the Readings on the Rangefinder from Meters to Yards
No doubt rangefinders have made measuring the distance simpler and more comfortable for you. For hunters, it is the best small rangefinder gadget to measure distance easily using a light beam. Modern rangefinders can measure the readings in millimeters, centimeters, meters, inches, feet, and yards.
Also, some sophisticated rangefinders can calculate readings in other measurements. Most of these instruments only provide readings in meters and yards. It is challenging for people to read in meters because they can find it easier to read measurements in yards.
This concern of the people has raised the question of how to change the rangefinder reading from meters to yards. When this happens, you will need to know how to convert a rangefinder’s reading from meters to yards.
So, don’t worry about it. Below I am going to provide you with the simple methods of changing reading modes from meters to yards.
How to Change Bushnell Bone Collector Rangefinder from Meters to Yards?
In the Bushnell Bone Collector Rangefinder, changing the reading from meters to yards is fairly simple. The measurement units are located in the LCD’s upper right-hand side on Bushnell remote distance. On other versions, the measurement indication is located on the LCD’s lower right-hand side.
Below are the steps to follow on changing the Bushnell rangefinder readings from meters to yards:
- First of all, you will have to look at the monocular and then push the mode icon. It will be on the left corner of the gadget below the logo of Bushnell.
- Then you will have to keep holding it for 2 to 3 seconds.
- After that, you will get the option to select between meters and yards. You can choose the yard option to change the readings from meters to yards.
How to Change Bushnell Tour V2 from Meters to Yards?
- First, you will have to pick your favorite units with the power off. The “Y” (Yards) will blink if you continue holding the Power/FIRE key for around 7 seconds or until you get the “shock” movement.
- Then you will have to keep pressing the FIRE push button until you notice “M” (meters) appear in the Measurements section.
- After that, you will have to release the button.
How to Change Bushnell V3 from Meters to Yards?
Ranges can be calculated with the TOUR V3 in yards or meters according to your preference. The LCD’s bottom-right corner has the symbols for units of measurement.
You will have to push and hold the POWER/FIRE key to switch across yards and meters. After a few seconds, you will get the option of meters and yards. In this way, you can pick the option of yards to get further reading in yards.
How to Change Bushnell Tour V4 from Meters to Yards?
To change the readings on the Bushnell V4 is also very simple as you will have to follow a few steps that are given below:
- First of all, to refresh the device, you will require to press the Power/Fire icon.
- To restart the gadget, you will have to push and hold the Power/Fire key once more.
- You will get a screen prompting that will let you select between yards or meters after about 5 to 7 seconds.
- Then you will have to release the Power/Fire key after selecting the required yards setting.
- Now yards will be used to calculate the distance as per your preference.
How to Change Callaway Rangefinder from Meters to Yards?
How to Change Callaway Rangefinder from Meters to Yards?
It couldn’t be much easier to figure out how to convert your Callaway’s rangefinder from meters to yards. Some people find it a little tricky task. But I have made it easy for you. The best methods for doing so in various Callaway versions are as follows:
How to Change Callaway 200s Rangefinder from Meters to Yards?
One method is to hold down the control button until the “Y” for yards appears on the screen. The plus or minus keys can also be used to flip through the settings until you get a “Y” for yards while holding down the control button. When you will get yards on the screen, you can select this option.
Change Callaway 250 Rangefinder From Meters to Yards
- In the first step, you will have to switch on your rangefinder.
- Then the power switch must be pressed and held for at least five seconds.
- After that, you will pause until the LCD shows the present measuring unit, “M” (meters).
- Now you will have to choose “Y” (yards) and then release the power switch.
This is all you will need to do to change the setting from meters to yards on your rangefinder.
Are Rangefinders Worth it?
Yes, investing in laser rangefinders is undoubtedly worthwhile. Your attackers’ distance from you will be visible, and you will be able to adjust your strikes accordingly.
To calculate ranges precisely, laser rangefinders are used all over the world. The majority of laser rangefinders allow you to measure distances between objects to the nearest yard. Some even say that they are precise to within half a yard. So, you can use these rangefinders to make your task much simpler for you.
Now you will be informed of how to change the rangefinder from meters to yards after going through this guide. I have made it simple for you by providing easy methods to change the measurement settings from meters to yards on different models of rangefinders.
Have you got the answer to your questions? Don’t forget to share your feedback at https://huntingmonitor.com/.